Light scene option

in What do you want to see in the future Halcyon™? Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 pm
by med • 4 Posts

On a light scene you can now set It to following dependence circadian rhythm, fix CCT or colour value in combination whit the dimming value. I who'd like to have the the option to set if the light scene is PIR sensor controlled as well as daylight controlled.

Scroll up

RE: Light scene option

in What do you want to see in the future Halcyon™? Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:11 am
by Halcyon • 40 Posts

Hi Med,

The latest software update should allow you to choose a scene for your sensor to trigger. So you can setup a scene as default circadian, a particular CCT or colour and then set the sensor to trigger that scene. You can do this in the sensor settings.

Thanks

Halcyon

Scroll up

in What do you want to see in the future Halcyon™? Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 am
by med • 4 Posts

Hi Halcyon
The function in the sensor dialog box under devices In the settings menu I have worked whit. The functionality I who'd like to have in the Halcyon system are a option under the scene setting so I ca set if the PIR function shod be active in this scene or not. So I can create scenes that are passive whit out the PIR sensor and active scenes whit the PIR Sensor. This an also be a chivied if there who'd be a module in Halcyon to build logical function whit AND, OR in combination whit present scene and sensor status.
Best
Måns

Scroll up

in What do you want to see in the future Halcyon™? Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:35 am
by Halcyon • 40 Posts

Thanks for this suggestion, it's a good idea and I have sent it to our tech team to evaluate and consider for future software releases.

Halcyon

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Carson Wells
Board Statistics
The forum has 88 topics and 207 posts.